Thursday, September 11, 2008

May be.................

May be I'm the Sun, Shining Bright,
May be I'm the moon, the shining white knight,
May be I'm the stars, so large so small.
May be I'm the night, engulfing them all.

May be I'm a song, of every wild heart,
May be I'm spirit of a fresh start,
May be I'm the fresh breeze of spring,
may be I'm the chill that winter brings.

May be I'm the blood, throbbing in your vein,
May be I'm your anger, your sorrow, your pain,
May be I'm your laughter and your smiles,
May be I'm the highway, streached for miles.

May be I'm hate and may be love,
May be I'm the heavens above,
May be I'm the hell below,
May be I'm the fire and the snow.

May be I'm an illusion,just a lie,
Or May be I'm just a mirage of the sky,
may be everything, may be none,
I'm everything under the sun.

5 comments:

Saket Ranjan said...

May be I'll be wrong or
May be I'll be right
But I'll let my emotions flow
'coz I just watched The Dark Knight(sorry for the pathetic rhyme)

The poem was amazing. I don't know what you had in mind while writing this. But after reading it, I saw this as the picturization of the human spirit,especially since I have been thinking of 9/11 from the morning itself. Try reading the poem thinking about it. You might find it even greater.

Keep Writing...............

Siddhartha said...

Short for words man...what a post....ladies and gentleman welcome Abhinav the bard.......the poem's awesome buddy....just you keep writing no matter what comes by..........

DOM!N!C said...

thnx guys
big words for someone as small as me after all u both r my inspirations to pen my feelings .........

thnx again !!!!!!!!!!

suvra said...

mayb i'm supposed 2,
or may b i'm not
watevr it may be,
i can't let my opinions rot...

abhi,i've seen the poet in u long b4 it surfaced or became public...n' those glimpses had been a revealation in themselves.
i can say this for all of ur writings(poems,thghts,articles etc),blindly,eachone is a masterpiece.a thghtful cluster of wrds,a meaningful flow of emotions,rebellious provocation in disguise....n' definitely,one of it's kind:)!!!!!!!

little devil said...

gud work.. no maybe dear... u r all of it!!