Tuesday, September 16, 2008

............the dream

Let the world burn in hell
Let it rot for what it is
Let it be consumed in its pain
and rust in the deep dark abyss.

Let us crawl to its dark womb
where our shallow souls may be put to rest
let it devour our lifeless limbs
and our corpses deep in its chest.

For what's done,cannot be undone
the past cannot be healed
the tides of times has tested us
and out fates are sealed

All hopes faded away
and darkness fell on lands
the world fell hard at its knees
at the mercy of dust and sands

As the world crumbled I opened my eyes
and found my self on my bed
I closed my my eyes and asked myself
was it just a dream in my head.





2 comments:

Siddhartha said...

hey that wonderful......one of the very best that i have come across and its not flattery......i prefer silence to lies:).....keep it up........

Saket Ranjan said...

I rather hope that this was just another weird dream of urs and has got nothing to do with reality.
The poem is scary and dark, even u know that. But as always, u r a master in this genre and have brought out another masterpiece. Just like Sid.. even i prefer silence to lies..

Keep Writing!!! Cheerzzz