Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love ..................Labour...............Lost

As I walk out the door
after being scolded and shoved
I'll confess once more
you were always the one I loved

you were always the one I cared for
you were always the one who lied
you were always the one who never cared
I was always the one who tried

you never said you love me
you never even tried
I was always the one with humility
you were always the one with pride

you were always the one who chilled
you were always the one with the charm
I was the one with all the mistakes
you were the one who meant no harm

there was always you
never an us
I am glad its over
cause I'm done with all the fuss !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

mark said...

gr8 poem.... but sounds as if ur into linkin park and stuff...

Saket Ranjan said...

Good One!! Nice to see you back after such a long break. Please don't take another 5 months before writing down something.

Siddhartha said...

Our greatest poems are those which tell us our saddest thoughts.Needless to say this poem rocks...just like you do:)
P.S.-Don't make us wait another 3 months for your next poem or is that too much to ask for:)

little devil said...

toote dil ki daastaan..n woh bhi tumhare!! cant believe it!! never thought something like this would come from you.if its your story.. den its gud dat its over..if its a figment of imagination..its harsh!!
but well written..